THE SECONDARY SCHOOL CURRICULUM
The sensitive transition from primary to secondary is carefully planned so that students are ready for the more formal and structured style of learning in the secondary years. Holistic development of each child is achieved through a myriad of activities:
- Broad and Balanced curriculum which is designed to match the educational needs of the students.
- Special training in life skills for their personal and professional development.
- A carefully planned academic syllabus ensures that the student a sound understanding of concepts in Mathematics, Social Science, Science, Computer Science and Languages.
- Activities and experiments are conducted in the Science Labs, the Maths Lab and the Computer Lab strengthening their practical knowledge.
- The syllabus is enriched by teacher designed worksheets and subject integrated projects.
- Emphasis is placed on learning through curriculum related field trips, talks by invited eminent speakers and presentations.
- Subject Enrichment Activities are also conducted.
- Special academic planning to cater to different learners.
- ILM classes to hope up their English Communication skills.
- Planned revision & confident result-oriented approach.